The Mekong Express Night Bus (Phnom Penh – Ho Chi Minh)


The Giant Ibis Bus dropped us off at the Phnom Penh terminal at around 6AM. From there, we hailed a tuktuk until Mekong Express’ Bus Terminal for 4USD. Our scheduled time to leave from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh was 8:30 AM so I was able to doze off for a couple of minutes. WALA KASI MAGAWA. There were earlier schedules but I intentionally booked 830AM to give ample time for emergency just in case we arrived late or something. There was no wifi on the bus but a little snack were offered, well we should not expect more as this was only 14USD service (which I also booked online). I devoured on the ABC Bakery Pastries which honestly were not enough. I suddenly missed traveling with my parents at that time because me and my siblings never ran out of food when we travel with them kasi palaging may baon.

0 comments: